First United Methodist Church of Capac $250,000
Purchase Opportunity The church and surrounding land for sale (206 W. Mill, Capac). The facility is approx. 5,600 square feet for the church building on a double lot (150 ft by 150 ft). Sale Pric Church $250,000Property Description The property was built in 1911Church DescriptionCapacity 150 persons in pews that are curved in a semi-circle (for the main floor has an overflow section is added capacity)Overflow Section The overflow section is on the north side of the sanctuary and is approx. 9 ft by 22 ft. It is separated from the sanctuary by a folding wall that opens onto the sanctuary.Handicap Access A handicap ramp is on the east side of the building. It provides access to the sanctuary. I handicap chair on a rail provides access to the lower level (fellowship hall & kitchen). A handicap bathroom is in the lower level.Kitchen The kitchen (19 ft by 19 ft is in the lower level) has 3 sinks, a stove and an opening onto the fellowship hall.Fellowship Hall The fellowship hall is on the lower level of the building. The kitchen is adjacent with a serving window onto the fellowship hall (40 ft by 35 ft)
The balcony has been enclosed to create a classroom (15 ft by 21 ft).Offices The pastor’s office (18 ft by 9 ft) is located in the lower level. A small office 8 ft by 9 ft is next to the altar.Parking Lot Description The east and north side of the building have gravel areas for parking 25 cars. Gravel could be added to increase the size of the parking lot.Heating and Cooling The building has a forced air furnace for heat.
Utility2014 ($)2015 ($)
DTE (Electric) Water DTE (Gas) Total Actual Expenses will be determined by the actual use of any given church. The above represents the use by First United Methodist Church of Capac and the expenses incurred by the buyer will be unique to that buyer.
Village of Capac: Fact Sheet
Capac is a village in Mussey Township, St. Clair County. Capac was first platted in 1857 by a group of men from Romeo. It is named after Huayna Capac, Sapa Inca of the Inca Empire. A nearby post office named “Pinery” was transferred to and renamed Capac in January 1958. Capac was incorporated as a village in 1873. Famous past residents include, Preston Tucker, designer of the 1948 Tucker Sedan. Tucker is the subject of the 1988 move Tucker: The Man and His Dream.Area 1.88 square milesPopulation 1,890 (2010 census)Households 704Household Income $42,105 (2000 Census in 1999 Dollars)Per Capita Income $16,297 (2000 Census in 1999 Dollars)
Share this: Print
Location & Information
206 W Mill St
Capac, MI, 48014
- Property Type: Church
- Added: 11 months ago
- Zip: 48014