Solid Rock Church $199,000
Purchase Opportunity The church, annex and parking lot are for sale. The facility is approx. 12,000 square feet (112 E. Church Street, Clinton). Sale Price Church $199,000
Church Building Separately $125,000
Annex Building Separately $125,000
We are interested in selling the buildings separately. The properties would need to be split. This makes the church much more affordable.
The property was built in three phases starting in 1865 with an addition to the church in 1919. The annex was built in the 60’s.
170 persons (including stage)
10 persons (currently the church uses a very small choir for 6, however the stage could accommodate up to 10 very easily)
The baptismal pool is to the north side of the altar. It is visible to the congregation.
Heating & Cooling
The building has a forced air furnace that provides the heating and air-conditioning for the entire building.
The kitchen has 8 sinks, refrigerators and freezers, and 2 stoves (with 10 burners). The overall size is 22 ft by 18 ft with double doors onto the fellowship hall.
The fellowship hall is on the lower level of the building and can seat up to 150. The kitchen is adjacent with double doors onto the fellowship hall. The fellowship hall is 36 ft by 36 ft.
The building has a pitched roof with asphalt shingles.
Classrooms The annex building has the classrooms (6) and offices (2) for the property. The classrooms vary in size from 21 ft by 16 ft, to an L shaped room that seats 40 with a small stage (high school fellowship room).
The are two offices in the building, more could be added by converting a classroom to office. The pastor’s office is on the lower level and is approx. 16 ft by 16 ft.
The annex is heated by a boiler that provides warm water radiant heat.
The annex has a flat roof.
Parking Lot Description
26 parking spaces). The church has a cross parking agreement with the Village of Clinton. The Village of Clinton maintains the parking lot (snow plowing). The parking lot is owned by the church.
DTE (natural gas and electric)19,216 Water1,308
Village of Clinton: Fact Sheet
Congress authorized money for the survey of a military road between Detroit and Chicago in 1825. The intersection of the road and River Raisin was a natural place for a settlement. At the same time the Erie Canal was opening the Great Lake Basin to pioneers from New York. They named this community in honor of DeWitt Clinton, governor of New York.The road from Detroit to Chicago needed stops for the stagecoach. The stagecoach started as semi-weekly and grew into a daily route by 1835. Clinton was incorporated in 1837. Within a decade of its settlement, the village had 10 general stores, several blacksmith shops, and a hardware store. The Atlas Fee and Grain Company was established in 1836.Area 1.49 square milesPopulation 2,459 (2006 projected)Households 983Household Income $50,600 (2005 estimate based upon 2000 Census)Per Capita Income $20,240 (2005 estimate based upon 2000 Census) Fun Facts Incorporated as a village in 1837 Alpheus Kies was the first permanent settler in 1829
Share this: Print