Liberty Temple Worship Center $280,000
Purchase Opportunity The annex building has a sanctuary, kitchen, indoor garage, fellowship hall, two offices and two sets of bathrooms. The annex totals approx. 11,000 square feet. Sale Price $280,000 for the Annex building, 1228 E. Seven Mile, DetroitProperty Description The building was constructed in 1972Church (approx. 11,000 square feet in size)Sanctuary Capacity 125 persons in chairs. The sanctuary is approx. 70 ft by 60 ft.Seating Design Center isle with chairs on each side and small altar spaceFellowship Hall The second story has a large fellowship hall spaceHandicap Access The entrance onto seven mile is at grade level (i.e. no steps)
The pastor’s office is on the second floor (15 ft by 18 ft)Security The building has cameras on each face and the cameras are tied into the church leader’s phone.Heating and Cooling The building has forced air furnaces and is fully air conditioned.Annex Building The annex building (1228 East Seven Mile) is located directly across the street from the church building (1300 East Seven Mile). The building is 58 ft by 50 ft.Kitchen The kitchen has 2 sinks, a freezer and refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and 2 ovens. The overall size is 9 ft by 17 ft.
A four car garage with a roll-up door is part of this building. This is a great amenity for the pastor.Parking The church has a fenced parking lot that holds 80 cars.
Utility2018 ($)2019 ($)
DTE (formerly Detroit Edison) Water DTE (formerly Mich Con) Total Actual Expenses will be determined by the actual use of any given church. The above represents the use by Liberty Temple Worship Center and the expenses incurred by the buyer will be unique to that buyer. The above expenses also include the utilities for 1346 E. Seven Mile (which is no longer part of the sales package).
Pastor Hart came to Detroit in 1954 for a tent revival but stayed to found the Liberty Temple Worship Center. This humble beginning was the foundation for building the ministry. The church building is a former theater and was purchased in 1956. The fellowship hall building was built by Liberty Temple Worship Center in 1972.
Detroit (French for strait) was founded as a French outpost 1701 by Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac. The initial settlement of Fort Pontchartrain occupied an area of approximately one acre. The French ruled the area until 1760, and then the British until 1796 when the Americans took over as a result of Jay’s Treaty. The city was incorporated in 1815 and expanded over the years until today’s boundaries were established in 1926.Area 138.70 square milesPopulation 951,270 (2000 census)Dwelling Units 410,027 (2001 SEMCOG)Household Income $18,742 (1990 Census in 1989 Dollars)Per Capita Income $6,766 (1990 Census in 1989 Dollars)Employment 383,716 (1995 SEMCOG data)Median Housing Value $25,300 (1990 Census in 1989 Dollars)Altitude 581 feet (measured at the Detroit River) Detroit is Largest City in the State Anchors the seventh largest metropolitan area in the Nation Largest Private Employers Daimler Chrysler General Motors Corporation Henry Ford Health System Comerica Detroit Medical Center American Axle Cultural Attractions: Detroit Symphony Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions Fischer Theatre Motown Museum African American Museum Detroit Institute of Arts Colleges & Universities University of Detroit-Mercy, Wayne State University, Center for Creative Studies, Wayne County Community College, Detroit College of Law
Location & Information
- Property Type: Church
- Size: 11000 sqft
- Added: 7 years ago
- Zip: 48203