St. Michael Church $850,000
Sale Opportunity Church (seating for approx. 286, fellowship hall, offices, and classrooms) is available for sale (585 Mill Street, Plymouth). The first phase was built in 1856 with the second phase in 1954. Sale Price $850,000
Church, Fellowship Hall, and Classroom Description
The sanctuary, fellowship hall, and classrooms total approx. 14,252 square feet
approx. 260 persons
The sanctuary is approx. 73 ft by 43 ft with pews on a slight slope towards the altar. The altar has an eastern orthodox design.
The office is located on the upper floor near the altar. It is approx. 17 ft by 15 ft.
There is one handicap bathroom located on the upper floor near the church entrance.
Fellowship Hall Description
1 stove, 1 refrigerators,and 2 sinks (kitchen is located adjacent to the fellowship hall with a serving window for ease in meal preparation and serving). The overall size of the kitchen is approx. 20 ft. by 17 ft.
Fellowship Hall Size
78 ft. by 32 ft. with the kitchen along the south side
One large classroom is in the lower level (approx. 17 ft by 15 ft). This room could be split into two class rooms.
2 Offices are on the upper floor.
Community Parking Lot Description
Community parking lots to the north side of the building. The church owns the 8 parking spaces to the west of the church.
Heating and Cooling
The building has three forced air furnaces that heat and cool the building (put in service in 2009)
2007 ($)2008 ($)2009 ($)
DTE (electric)1,5681,3261,140 Water379335360 DTE (gas)3,5424,6024,337
Plymouth : Fact Sheet
Luther Lincoln, Jr. was one of the first settlers in 1825. Plymouth was incorporated in 1867 and became a city in 1932. The Plymouth Railroad station was built in “Oldtown” in 1871 by Pere Marquette Railroad. Before the coming of the railroad, Plymoth was serviced by a toll road know as “Plymouth Plank Road” from 1850 to 1872.Plymouth was named at a meeting on February 26, 1827. Peking was a possibility but “LeRoy” was the first choice. The second choice was Plymouth in response to some settlers coming from Plymouth Massachusetts. Territorial Govenor Cass approved the name Plymouth in April 1827. The original Plymouth containing all or parts of Plymouth, Canton and Northville. Eventually, South Plymouth became Canton. As Plymouth became a village in 1867, Northville also became a village that year and was separated from Plymouth.Area 2.23 square milesPopulation 11,247 (2009 SEMCOG forecast)Households 4,110 (2009 SEMCOG)Household Income $53,557 (2008 SEMCOG estimate)Per Capita Income $36,601 (2008 SEMCOG estimate)Employment Services account for 28% of the total employment while manufacturing accounts for 17% of the totalMedian Housing Value $232,231 (2008 SEMCOG estimate) Garden City is 626 feet above sea level Fun Facts Home of Daisy BB Gun Factory Dunning Memorial Historical Museum Plymouth Symphony
Location & Information
- Property Type: Church
- Size: 14252 sqft
- Added: 7 years ago
- Zip: 48170